(Culpa mía (Culpa Mía 1))
Children and Young Adult / Young Adult Literature
Nicholas Leister was created to suck the life out of me. Tall, blue eyes, hair as dark as the night sky… Sounds great, doesn’t it? Well not so much when you find out that he’s going to be your step brother and, on top of that, he embodies everything that you’ve been running away from ever since you could think rationally.
“Danger” was the first thing that came to mind when I met him and discovered that he lives a double life - unbeknownst to his multimillionaire father.How did I end up falling for him? Easy – with those eyes he can turn your world upside down.
What readers are saying…
- “The best love story I’ve ever read”
- “It hooked me with every word”
- “I stayed up till 5AM reading it!”
- “The best thing I’ve read in a long time”
- “Nick is a great character. If only he were real!”
- “Mercedes Ron hasn’t created a story, she’s created magic”